- Update to the latest interim version (service release), such as from BarTender 2019 to BarTender 2019 R2. These releases address known issues and may introduce new features.
- Update to the latest printer drivers
Contact your BarTender reseller for all major upgrades:
- Updating to a new version, such as from BarTender 2016 to BarTender 2019. If you have a current software maintenance agreement, you can update to a new version for free right away. Otherwise, you will need to bring your software maintenance up to date.
- Upgrading to a more powerful edition, such as from the Professional edition to the Enterprise edition. This is a paid upgrade.
- Increasing the number of printers, such as from 3 printers to 10 printers. This is a paid upgrade.
Your BarTender reseller will make sure you get the right upgrade. Make sure you have:
- Your Product Key Code (PKC).
- Your version and edition.
- A registered product: If you have not registered your BarTender software, your upgrade processing may be delayed. You can register online.